Where to purchase ISO 9001:2015
The cost to purchase the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements standard is established by ISO (International Organization for Standardization), the non-profit organization that developed and published the document. Some organizations, such as the ones listed below, offer their members a discounted price for the standard.
- International Standards Organization (ISO) Browsable Online Version of ISO 9001:2015 To purchase a PDF or print copy within the US, use one of the resources listed below instead.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ISO 9001:2015 (PDF).
- American Society for Quality (ASQ): ISO 9001:2015 (Softcover) | ISO 9001:2015 (PDF)
- Amazon.com also offers the standard: ISO 9001:2015 (Paperback)
Getting started with ISO 9001
- ASQ Learn about Quality http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/iso-9000/iso-9001-2015/
This online resource for ISO 9001 includes free, “open-access” articles and case studies and offers training and books on the subject. Membership is not required.
- How to Develop a Quality Management System.
ISO LinkedIn Groups
These discussion groups are a source for learning and understanding ISO 9001, and getting insights on it application in a variety of industries. There is free access to discussions without a LinkedIn login and full participation with a free LinkedIn login.
- ISO 9001 https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1268337/
- ISO 9001 for Small Business https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4043129/
General Resources for Quality
Quality Digest https://www.qualitydigest.com/
This on-line resource provides information on a wide range of general interest quality topics in the form of articles, columns, forums and videos.
American Society for Quality (ASQ) https://asq.org/
ASQ is a global community of experts and the leading authority on quality in all fields, organizations, and industries.
Industry Week List of Associations https://www.industryweek.com/associations. A comprehensive list of industry associations.